- Sleep essentials. On a long-haul commute, sleep is the difference between arriving refreshed or burnt out. Invest in a neck pillow, an eye mask and earplugs.
- Smart luggage. Avoid clunky baggage and, if possible, checked luggage altogether. Who needs a lost suitcase before a big meeting? Travel with a lightweight carry-on for shorter trips to make your commute hassle-free.
- Away messages. To avoid any confusion with colleagues and clients, set your voicemail and email away messages before leaving. For urgent matters, always provide an alternate contact in your message.
- Will your health insurance cover you in another province or country? Ask your provider or human resources what coverage you’ll need while away.
- Portable phone and tablet chargers. Stay connected to your business and home life by keeping fully charged on all your devices, no matter where you are.
- Foreign essentials. If you’re visiting another country, research which currency, adapters, phone plans and visas you might need. Nobody likes surprises after a long flight.
If you enjoyed then why not?
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Visit our store