Some people may think the perfect office consists of your favourite stationery, plants, creature comforts or family photos. Others think it’s the high tech objects in the office that make it better, the better the products the more productive your work will be.
Plants can be very beneficial when working within an office environment. They bring a number of benefits. These include; improvement of indoor air quality, reduces stress, stimulates your brain, increases productivity and it can make a room feel more comfortable to sit in.
A bit of colour within your office can also brighten up the room and not make it look too dull. Dull colours can make the room feel smaller and colours such as beige and magnolia can look plan.
There are many advantages and disadvantages of working from home:
- Have as many breaks as you want
- You can cook a proper meal instead of a sandwich which you have every day at work
- No interruptions
- Less stressful environment
- Wake up whenever you like
- Eliminates long commute to work
- More productive
- Saves fuel
- You may miss important information or meetings that you could sit on in if you work from home
- Lack of communication
- Socialising skills are lost
- Finding it hard to move away from your computer screen
- You may eat more when you’re in the comfort of your own home
- Difficult from separating home from work
- Work doesn’t end
- You need high self-discipline
So…what do you think? Do you prefer to work from home? Or is an office environment more up your street?
If you enjoyed this, then why not:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Visit our store